BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

NUMB3R5

3:

number of houses we've owned, number of states Ross and I have both lived in (Ross- michigan, Illinois, Maryland) (Me- South Carolina, Illinois, Maryland), number of siblings in Ross' family

4:

number of siblings in my family- ALL GIRLS!

8:

number of weeks Ross and I knew each other before dating, number of weeks Ross and I dated before getting engaged, number of months we were engaged

13:

number of years we've been married, age I first started playing percussion

14:

number of years between Ross and his younger sister (he was the baby in the family until he was 28 and his folks adopted Irina at age 14!)

23,639:

approximate number of air miles traveled to and from China in 1995.

122,600:

number of frequent flyer miles my dad had on USAir that helped get us there and back for free!

1,573,770:

approximate number of minutes we've been blessed to be parents of XiXi (time taken as of 4am on 3.26.08)

0 comments: