BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

unusual spot


so- last week xixi was being really quiet in the living room. I started to get nervous- as a good mother should. What could she possibly be getting into?

I went into the family room and couldn't find her- wasn't on either of the sofas asleep, or behind them, or in any of her usual napping spots.

fear and panic levels increased. where is she and what is she doing?

then I thought- look up.

there she was- balanced perfectly on the top of the sofa- sound asleep.

a very unusual spot to take a nap. but hey- whatever works!

ps- yes- for the 3 of you who actually read my blog- this is my 2nd post in less than a week. please try not to panic or die of shock over this!

5 comments:

Amy said...

2 walks with me this week and 2 posts this week! Wow!

Yarnin_Mama said...

I love this picture! There is just something about kids sleeping in unusual places that is so amusing.

Brooke said...

I must be your third reader! :)

Very sweet! I am with her...I can sleep anywhere.

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Wait! You now have FOUR readers! This definitely calls for a celebration. And two posts in one week. I hardly know what to do, I'm in such shock!

Katie said...

FIVE!! Make that 5! I've been anxiously awaiting your comeback! :)

On a side note, you looked like you were having so much fun up there jamming away on stage today. I was a bit jealous.