BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

one more picture


so- for my 4 friends who chimed in with their ideas of where XiXi was sleeping- it was in the linen closet at the end of our hallway-

and yes- it wasn't until I posted the picture that I realized it was once wired- which makes me think the "linen closet on steroids" as my friend, Tami, calls it- was not always a linen closet on steroids.

this last sleeping picture was taken in February- she made a bed in a box.

today she made a bed of pillows on the living room floor and we "took a nap"

oh to be 4.

2 comments:

Brian or Amy said...

Or better yet - Oh to be able to sleep anywhere!!! She is so sweet!!!!!

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

I love all of her creative sleeping places! How funny. She will probably end up being a missionary to some remote place around the world which will require the ability to sleep in strange places, and she will be fully prepared!