BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

I was tagged by my good friend Amy in this question game, so here it goes:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

What were you doing 5 years ago?

1. Starting Weight Watchers
2. Working for InterVarsity @ Johns Hopkins
3. Co-facilitating a covenant group with Ross at our church
4. Taking conga lessons
5. getting ready to participate in a great week of prayer ministry training

What are 5 things on your to-do list today (not in any particular order)?

1. Finish putting mulch on all of my beds in the yard
2. finish decorating the hall bathroom
3. finish decorating xixi's room
4. start planning for next year's ministry calendar
5. finalize summer activity schedule for everyone

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

1. hummus and pretzels
2. fruit- watermelon, strawberries, and berries
3. anything chocolate
4. kettle corn
5. guacamole and chips

What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Help in major ways to help end the AIDS and other world health crisis
2. Pay off my house and put away money for my kid's college education
3. adopt 3 more kids instead of just one.
4. Set up a living trust so that I may be able to significantly support the ministries of my local Church, Lifepoint, and other people in fulltime mission work
5. make sure my extended family was provided for financially

What are 5 of your bad habits?

1. biting my nails
2. not finishing big projects that I get excited to start
3. too much time of facebook!
4. nervous graze eating
5. freaking out about people being mad at me for no apparent reason!

What are 5 jobs you have had?

1. Head of waterfront activities at a summer camp
2. Education coordinate at a psychiatric wildnerness camp for girls with severe emotional problems
3. Special Education Teacher
4. Marketing Director for an academic publishing company
5. Campus Staff Worker- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship

What are 5 places you have lived?

1. Clemson, SC
2. Anderson, SC
3. Champaign-Urbana, IL
4. Baltimore, MD
5. Westminster, MD

Everyone has been tagged or tagged me- I'm late in the game on this!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yea! You're back!

Jen said...

What publishing company did you work for??? And I think you passed your bad Facebook habit on to me! :-)

By the way, I'll let you know if I'm ever mad at you for no apparent reason! ;-)

Dani said...

Oh that's a good one..."not finishing big projects that I get excited to start", I do that all the time too!