BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Elephants!




So- we went to the circus last nite- all day long XiXi talked and talked about riding the elephants! couldn't wait.

we arrived and walked up to the elephants.

"no mommy- maybe later!"

intermission comes.

"maybe"

so we walk up to the elephant- I give the guys $10. we start climbing the steps to get on.

crying. major protests.

being the loving and supportive mom that I am, I put XiXi on the elephant and proceed into Cheerleader Mom mode. I want to ride the elephant- haven't ridden one since I was 4!

half way around the cirle- tears stop.

get off.

go back to Ross "that was okay mom"

after the circus to my folks on the phone "I rode and elephant. at first I was scared but it was SUPER FUN"

oh to be 4!

I wonder if this is what I was like when my mom plopped my and my 2 sisters on one!

3 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! Just like you, Xixi will have great memories of that ride.

Amy said...

Good for you mom! I still remember my elephant ride about that age, and I am sure that it happened about the same way! :)

Jen said...

Payton rode an elephant once and LOVED it! I'm glad she did it and had a great time!