BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Snapshots

Ok- so this is the most random post...a good picture of my crazy, random life right now.

) I started back to work this week- THANKFULLY- my job is REALLY flexible time wise- and with Zach being home I'm going from 20 hours/week to 10 hours/week for the time being. I LOVE my job- I work withe some of the greatest college students on the entire planet. Tonite is our last worship gathering of the semester and it always PUMPS me up! We will have 3 students sharing how Jesus has changed them- those stories NEVER get old. Here's the flyer for the event- we've been posting it as our FB profiles and all across campus. Good stuff!


2) URBANA is 25 days days away! I can't believe it! We have 23 McDaniel students attending. I'll be there doing prayer. I'm super pumped and super I don't know what about leaving the kids home for 5 days. Ah- the joys of my job!



3) I have my Christmas cards already- along with the stamps, return address labels, and our mini highlights sheet (who has time to read 2 pages of our life this year- really!). Last nite I went to my friend Jodie's house for a Christmas Card Party- got 73 of the 160 cards addressed- still not assembled. My goal is to get them out by Christmas!

4) Monday I walked into the living room to find XiXi putting one of my 5 pound free weights on Zach's legs. When I asked her why- she told me it was to keep him from moving too close to the TV.

Yesterday I saw XiXi laying on top of Zach in the living room. When I asked her why- she told me she didn't want him moving too close to the TV and obstructing her view.

Gotta give the girl points for creativity!

5) I'm having 20+ McDaniel women over on Saturday to make and decorate cookies. Taking wagers on how much flour will be thrown this year. At least they are super sweet and clean up after themselves! tee hee hee!

that's it for now!

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

LOVED the putting the 5 pound weight on his foot reasoning. That made me laugh. What a smart little girl!