BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

my wordle

http://wordle.net/gallery/wrdl/87437/julie_blauwkamp
here is my lovely wordle.

I don't know exactly what a wordle is- is it like a girdle- only with words instead of cellulite?


okay- so I must confess that I did not spend countless hours perusing the internet for the latest, coolest thing to post on my blog.

i copied this from my friend Jen's blog.

she gets the kudos for the mindless, countless hours of searching to find this cool program.

and while I'm on the subject of my dear friend, Jen, if you haven't seen her blog- you should. it totally rocks and inspires me onto great things like this! :)

1 comments:

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Hi Julie, I came across your blog via Katie's. Thanks for being so friendly at the Beth Moore simulcast. It was really nice of you. I'll see you at the next MOPS meeting!